Feb 11, 2022
Together with host Tim Leman, Dr. Eric Bricker talks about his
journey, which has included hospital finance, M.D., healthcare
navigation, telehealth, and more. They discuss entrepreneurship in
the healthcare industry, leadership, and the role of virtual care
in a world stricken with the pandemic.
Connect with Eric on LinkedIn. Learn
more about First Stop
- Eric's background as an entrepreneur and doctor (1:17)
- The experience of being a founder and decicing to sell the
- "In order to have a good idea, you have to have a lot of ideas"
- How Eric landed at First Stop Health (11:19)
- Is a hybrid of virtual care and in-person visit the future?
- Virtual care and the potential to make being a doctor a more
appealing job (19:01)
- Advice to leadership on making a difference to their own
employees and healthcare costs (22:03)
- Doing something you love with the people you love (28:18)
- Ingredients of a great team (29:39)
- Eric's edge in life (32:13)